Free game Ads 1

Monday, April 23, 2012

Garden

     When I came back from Boracay, first thing I checked are my vegetable plants.  My husband made a drip irrigation for me so that in our one week stay at Boracay, somehow my plants can survive.

Carbon Block Filter


Drip Irrigation

       Though it was raining most of the day, some of my pots are under the roof and needs to be watered regulary.  I am really surprised the plants are doing great.  This is what it looked like when I got back.


     I was planning to cut this tomato plant so that I can put compost and prepare it for another plant that needed a bigger container.  Thought I do it when when I get back because I was so busy, the fruits was still small then. 
White Icicle Radish
Eggplant

Red Bell Pepper
Upland Kangkong, Eggpalnt, Sitaw, Tomato, Red Bell Peppers and Radish
        I was still able to harvest few vegetables from my garden, I cooked sinigang that day.  Now, I am preparing most of the pots, I am putting compost and burnt rice hull to improve the soil.  I have sowed pechay, okra, lettuce and sitaw today.

No comments:

Post a Comment