Free game Ads 1

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Boracay Day 7

     This is our last day in Boracay, we went to the beach earlier than usual.  After 2 hous, we went to Lemon i Cafe to have our breakfast.  Our flight is at 4:30pm so we need to leave the hotel at 12pm.  We don't have enough time to buy souvenirs because we still need to pack our things.  At Lemon i Cafe my husband and I just have coffee and the kid's Longanisa Meal - 4 Longanisa, 2 scrumbled egg, plain rice and mixed fruit in light syrup for their breakfast.  We bought their favorite Spaghetti at Andok's for P132.

Station 1, D'Mall

Longanize P230
Mochacino P120
Cafe Latte P110
Station 1, at the D'Mall
     I was able to buy T-shirs for adult 2 for P180 and kids 2 for P150, and some fridge magnets.  I wanted to buy something from Paulo Collection, but I can't fit the clothes because my swim suit is still wet.  My husband bought a cap for P285.  Anyways, there's always a next time!

     To get to  Cagban Port we hired a tricycle for P100 and took a motor boat for P75.  We paid Cagban Port Fee P100.  Van from Caticlan to Calibo is P525 and Kalibo International Airport Terminal Fee for P160.  We got a taxi from airport to our house for P320.

1 comment:

  1. the last day in Boracay is always the saddest part. I always wanted to stay a little longer or have my own properties in boracay and stay in the island for good. :D

    ReplyDelete