Free game Ads 1

Monday, April 23, 2012

Amber Restaurant




     My husband loves Amber's Pansit Malabon and Pichi-Pichi.  They have the best pichi-pichi I have tried, and my son loves their pork barbecue.  We ordered Original Pansit Malabon for 25 persons for P800, Lumpiang Shanghai 25 pieces for P200, Pork Barbecue 20 pieces for P340 and Pichi-pichi 60 pieces for P240.  Since the delivery charge is P150, I decided to include in our order some single serving of their different pansit in their menu.  We tried Bihon Guisado, Canton Special, Sotanghon Guisado, Bihon Guisado and Spaghetti with Meat Sauce.

Original Pansit Malabon P800

Fried Lumpiang Shanghai 25pcs P200

Pichi-pichi 60pcs P240

Sotanghon Guisado P50
Canton Special P50

Bihon Guisado P50

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce P60
     I forgot to take a picture of their Pork Barbecue but it's one of the best in their menu.  The meat and vegetable toppings used in their different pansit recipe taste just the same and cooked the same way too they just used different types of noodles.  The meat in their pansit taste a little sweet so a bit different from the usual pansit we used to try.  The pichi-pichi is really soft and the coconut toppings compliments it a lot, I like it more than the cheese toppings I have tried  before.

No comments:

Post a Comment