Free game Ads 1

Thursday, April 05, 2012

Boracay Day 2

     My husband still needs to work on our first day at Boracay, while the kids are still sleeping... I went to the beach to take a look.  This is how Boracay's Beach looks like before 7am.

    I don't feel like going out on our first day, I waited until my husband is done with his work.  He just bought Spaghetti P33 and Longsilog for P67 at Andok's for my son's lunch. We still have the crispy lechon kawali and some rice which we take out from Jonah's and have it for lunch. Then had our dinner at Fishbar.

Station 1, D'Mall
Norwegian Salmon P350
Spaghetti Marinara and Salmon Coquettes P180
Traditional Beer Batter Fish and Chips P330
     I like the Norwegian Salmon but I am not too satisfied with the Fish and Chips, the beer batter is too salty for my taste and is too over cooked... and I can taste the oil has been used a couple of times.  The mayo dip and coleslaw is a little blunt but the chips is okay. We were not able to eat all the Croquettes, my husband said it taste okay but the croquettes I used to cook taste far more better than this one.  We tried their Mango Shake for P85.  For dessert we bought Häagen-Dazs Cookies and Cream P680.
Haagen-Dazs P680
 

No comments:

Post a Comment