Free game Ads 1

Thursday, January 05, 2012

My Vegetable Garden

    Vegetables I have on my rooftop.




 


I have a small marble table for my seedlings.

Strawberries.... I have transplant 3 runners on a different pot and I still have one runner attached to the mother plant. 
 

Carrots after 1 month from sowing.


Calamansi

 French Breakfast Radish

White Icicle Radish

Sweet Corn

Lemon



 Okra

 Peppers & Chilli's

Zucchini

 Eggplant

 Tomatoes & Sayote

Sweet Peas

Broccoli

 Lettuce

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post. It’s a lot like college – we should absorb everything we can but ultimately you need to take what you’ve learned and apply it.
    Mercedes Benz 300SD AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you around from metro manila? as i've seen from your vegetables are not normally grown in humid climate..and your doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the late reply. yes, i'm around metro manila. was just trying if i can grow some in my area. so far, i am not too successful with carrots and broccoli, it's hard to just plant in boxes and containers where plants quickly depletes the fertilizer available in the limited volume of soil and well-drained soil mixes also result in the regular loss of fertilizer in the drainage water. but maybe if i can have my own plot i can grow them well.

      Delete
  3. You are blessed with a green thumb my friend. I tried planting the simplest onion hahaha but to my dismay it all died. Poor me. LOL.

    ReplyDelete